This year, many of us are on a personal journey to find Zen—slowing down to a steady, productive pace, simplifying our lives, rejecting clutter, and choosing nature over technology—at home and at work. Designing spaces that promote Zen in the workplace can help employees reduce stress and anxiety, encourage relaxation when needed, and help improve focus, performance, and overall happiness. But what makes a space Zen? And how do you design for it? Click the link to read more about it!
- How To Attract People With A Positive Workplace Culture
- 4 Ways To Support And Be Supported As A Young, Female Leader
- The Future Workspace & How Commercial Spaces Are Evolving
- Sound Check: Why Flooring Is Essential For Noise Control In Commercial Spaces
- How To Protect Your Commercial Floor Investment All Winter Long