Do you LOVE where you work?
Companies are always changing, growing and evolving therefore, you should love where you work. King Business Interiors is a small woman-owned company so we know the feeling of dreams, taking a risk, hard work, building a family atmosphere and having fun at work.
We offer a competitive salary along with a robust benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, a 401(k) Plan, Supplemental Insurance, Vacation and PTO Days!
If you are interested in learning more about our employment opportunities, please Contact Us.
Furniture Project Manager
Single point of contact and integrative responsibility for all aspects of assigned contract furniture projects from inception of project to final close-out. Plans, coordinates and oversees all tasks, critical dates, client and third party interface and relations, performance quality and customer satisfaction, budget and project administration for each assigned project. Is responsible for entire business transaction for each project. This individual should be a dedicated team member with a positive attitude, shows respect for others and always strives to do the right thing with keeping the customer first.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
- Customer/Account Servicing
- Project Planning, Coordination and Management
- Project Administration
- Project Implementation
- Order Management
- Punch, Invoicing and Project Close-Out
- Contract Furniture / Technical Skills
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Proven working experience in project management
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Responsible for activities related to design, space planning, creative renderings, and specification of office furniture. This position will support the design process for commercial projects from initial customer meeting through installation. This individual should be a dedicated team member with a positive attitude, shows respect for others and always strives to do the right thing with keeping the customer first.
- Has strong knowledge of interior design field and current practices
- Understands workplace environment issues (ergonomics, technology integration, teaming, alternative officing, etc.)
- Has a working knowledge of applicable building codes, ADA regulations, National Electrical Code, etc.
- Understands contract furniture processes, including order preparation, project management, order management and delivery/installation
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture from a CIDA accredited Interior Design School
- Versatility and experience in industry standard programs, including but not limited to, AutoCAD, CET, Project Spec and the MS and Adobe Suites
- LEED accreditation and NCIDQ Certification are a plus
Flooring Sales Representative
Generates leads, qualifies potential customers, and convinces clients to buy flooring and services from the dealership. This position is responsible for sales volume, margin percent and new business goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis. This individual should be a dedicated team member with a positive attitude, shows respect for others and always strives to do the right thing with keeping the customer first.
- Schedule outside sales visits and process outbound calls to market product sales; identify needs and opportunities; and find solutions for customers
- Prospect, lead generations, follow-up, expand territory by growing contacts in other departments
- Provide quotes and/or information about products & services; processes concerns/problems; and enter orders using company software
- Troubleshoot work-related problems by sharing new ideas with other team members and supervisors and take responsibility for and ownership of departmental success
- Work with all company departments/teams to facilitate customer solutions
- Outside B2B/B2C sales experience
- Construction experience preferred
- Knowledge of various flooring products such as sheet vinyl, LVT, carpeting, Tile, hardwood, etc.