Do you LOVE where you work?
Companies are always changing, growing and evolving therefore, you should love where you work. King Business Interiors is a small woman-owned company so we know the feeling of dreams, taking a risk, hard work, building a family atmosphere and having fun at work.
We offer a competitive salary along with a robust benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, a 401(k) Plan, Supplemental Insurance, Vacation and PTO Days!
If you are interested in learning more about our employment opportunities, please Contact Us.
Commercial Flooring Project Manager
The Flooring Project Manager is responsible for managing commercial flooring and tile installation projects. The ideal candidate is expected to have a thorough understanding of the commercial construction industry and expertise in project budgets, process scheduling, cultivating relationships with vendors, subcontractors, and General Contractors/Clients. This is a highly administrative position.
- Shares responsibility for all aspects of installation projects, from inception to final close-out and invoicing.
- Plans, coordinates and oversees all tasks, critical dates, client and third-party interface and relations, as well as performance quality and customer satisfaction.
- Plans, budgets, oversees and documents all aspects of the specific project including confirm the Takeoff/Estimating quantities before placing purchase orders. This could include a fresh takeoff comparing it with the bid takeoff.
- Quantifies, Prices, and submits Change Orders in a timely manner
- Works with Installation Service Managers (ISM) to guarantee the work is done per plans, project specifications and completion schedule.
- Prepares and issues Installers work orders.
- Ensures the appropriate profitability of each project
- At least 5 years of experience in operations or other related fields in the construction industry.
- Knowledge of flooring and tile materials and their installation methods is preferred.
- Must be an advanced user of MS Excel [able to create/maintain/manipulate workbooks and worksheet] and capable with MS Office and can quickly learn new flooring software utilized throughout our company.
- Must be able to read and understand construction plans and specifications as related to each project given to work on.
- Must be proficient with Callidus Software [able to download documents /create, modify and manipulate layouts / print documents as required].
- Must have a working knowledge of “AR” and “AP” fundamentals.
- Experience in project scheduling and coordination, project management, and general construction practices.
- Strong ability to manage relationships with general contractors, installers, and vendors; outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Highly organized, motivated self-starter with the ability to set and achieve goals.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team in a fast paced, time sensitive environment.