Do you LOVE where you work?
Companies are always changing, growing and evolving therefore, you should love where you work. King Business Interiors is a small woman-owned company so we know the feeling of dreams, taking a risk, hard work, building a family atmosphere and having fun at work.
We offer a competitive salary along with a robust benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, a 401(k) Plan, Supplemental Insurance, Vacation and PTO Days!
If you are interested in learning more about our employment opportunities, please Contact Us.
As our Sales Assistant you are responsible for the entire sales order fulfillment process, which includes management of customer orders from entry point through punch list, providing support to the sales team, along with accurate and timely service to our customers.
- Previous experience in customer service and order management
- Experience using NetSuite, Sales Force or other ERP/CRM preferred
- Experience with search engines for product research
- Effective communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the commercial furniture/flooring industry is preferred but not required