Do you LOVE where you work?
Companies are always changing, growing and evolving therefore, you should love where you work. King Business Interiors is a small woman-owned company so we know the feeling of dreams, taking a risk, hard work, building a family atmosphere and having fun at work.
We offer a competitive salary along with a robust benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, a 401(k) Plan, Supplemental Insurance, Vacation and PTO Days!
If you are interested in learning more about our employment opportunities, please Contact Us.
Part Time Graphic Design Intern
Intern Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and design print and digital materials. This will include marketing brochures, event invites and collateral, social media graphics, presentations, and bid documents.
- Help marketing team set up fall events and manage day-of design needs.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline.
- Collaborate with VP of Marketing & Design to develop design concepts for events, social media, and presentations.
- Collaborate with sales team to prepare bid documents as needed.
- Visual Communication/Graphic Design Major preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Proficient in Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Familiarity with Microsoft Publisher and Powerpoint
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team and alone
- Portfolio of design work
People Development Director
The People Development Director is focused on learning what our people’s needs are and addressing them. We are looking for a qualified and resourceful person to manage strategic planning responsibilities, support our team and ensure efficient operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- At least one year of human resource management experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP a plus.
- Recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute HR programs.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefit laws and regulations, and provide recommendations for new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve the efficiency of the HR function.
- Coordinate benefits enrollment and provide employee relations support for employees and managers.