Do you LOVE where you work?
Companies are always changing, growing and evolving therefore, you should love where you work. King Business Interiors is a small woman-owned company so we know the feeling of dreams, taking a risk, hard work, building a family atmosphere and having fun at work.
We offer a competitive salary along with a robust benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, a 401(k) Plan, Supplemental Insurance, Vacation and PTO Days!
If you are interested in learning more about our employment opportunities, please Contact Us.
Furniture Project Manager
Single point of contact and integrative responsibility for all aspects of assigned contract furniture projects from inception of project to final close-out. Plans, coordinates and oversees all tasks, critical dates, client and third party interface and relations, performance quality and customer satisfaction, budget and project administration for each assigned project. Is responsible for entire business transaction for each project. This individual should be a dedicated team member with a positive attitude, shows respect for others and always strives to do the right thing with keeping the customer first.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
- Jobsite Crew Management
- Hands on with Blueprints and drawing checks
- Customer/Account Servicing
- Project Planning, Coordination and Management
- Order Management
- Punch, Invoicing and Project Close-Out
- Contract Furniture / Technical Skills
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Proven working experience in project management
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Understanding of data and power feeds
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills